If you want to sell the best home lifts on the market, complete with the incorporated CageArrest brake system that has revolutionized the industry, then EasyLift™ is the place to go. Click here to fill out the detailed form that will give us plenty of information to get to know you before we give you a call.
What We Need to Know
Before you become an EasyLift dealer, we need to get to know you a little bit. A few questions we will ask you include:
- What sort of business do you run? (Home, storefront, commercial, etc.)
- How many dedicated sales people do you have on staff?
- What was your sales volume in the last year?
- Are you a member of any sort of buying group?
- Do you have agreements with other companies to distribute their products? If so, with whom?
- Do you need credit?
- Who referred you to us?
By clicking on the link given above, you will be asked all of these questions in more. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Adding a beach house lift to your home is a wonderful investment to make to improve the way you use your beach house and to make your home more functional and more valuable. However, it is important that you get a great lift from a good company.
EasyLift™ is the right company for you if you are interested in installing a beach house lift. EasyLift offers many unique special features that ensure that the company is the best in the business. For example, EasyLift can customize the lift for two and three story homes, so the lifts are very versatile. The lifts are made of durable aluminum and stainless steel so you do not have to worry about the sea air corroding the lift and you can rest assured your lift will stand the test of time.
Perhaps most important, however, is the fact that EasyLift takes safety very, very seriously. EasyLift has the patent pending CageArrest system which is an integrated brake system that ensures you never have to worry about the lift falling sharply, suddenly or unexpectedly in a way that could be dangerous.
Learn more about EasyLift™ here.
A beach house lift is a lift that is added to the outside of your home. The purpose of the lift is to transport goods up to a second floor or upper floors of your beach house. Many beach houses provide for second-floor living in order to take advantage of better views from higher elevations and beach house lifts can be especially useful in these environments. However, a beach house lift can also be useful for conventional houses too since you can more easily move luggage upstairs when people come to visit and since you can more easily evacuate in the event of a storm.
Beach house lifts can hold up to 1,000 pounds of cargo. People cannot ride on them, but any other types of items can be transported up and down for both two and three story homes. There is a cage or railing to keep the items you put on your lift safe as they go up and the lift can be made of aluminum and stainless steel so that you don’t have to worry about ongoing maintenance or damage from salty sea air.
Get your beach house lift from EasyLift™ today!
A home lift has many important uses and adds value to your home in many important ways. If you install a home lift on your beach house or any home where you need to transport items to the second floor without carrying them upstairs, you’ll quickly begin to see all the things you can do with your home lift.
Some of the different things that a home lift is good for include:
- Moving groceries up to second floor living spaces (many beach houses have kitchens and other living areas upstairs to maximize views).
- Moving beach gear downstairs. Chairs, kids beach toys, towels and other paraphernalia you take with you to the beach can all become a bit of a pain to carry up and down the stairs.
- Moving luggage upstairs. When you have guests or visitors, it can be annoying to inconvenience them by expecting to take their items upstairs. A home lift eliminates the issue and makes it easier for people to be more considerate in putting their luggage upstairs.
- Quickly evacuating a home as a result of a weather emergency (When a hurricane kits, everything you need to take with you can be loaded your home lift).
These are just a few things home lifts can be used for. Contact Easylift™ for more information!
EasyLift™ provides home lifts for beach houses and other locations where people are looking for an efficient alternative to transport items to the second floor of a home. EasyLift does more than just provide an elevator for your stuff though. EasyLift stands apart from others by providing a superior quality solution and great customer service.
So, if you are thinking about EasyLift, here are some things to know:
- EasyLift uses a special integrated brake system that is patent pending. When using this break system to elevate goods on the elevator system, there has never been breakage or an accident. This means that the use of EasyLift is generally considered to be very safe.
- EasyLift offers a durable and effective solution. EasyLift not only allows you to lift a capacity of up to 1,000 pounds but you can also rest assured that the stainless and aluminum composition of the lift is maintenance and rust free.
These are just a few of the many things that make EasyLift a great solution. Contact us today to learn more.
A storm in a coastal community can come up quickly and can cause devastation. It is important to be prepared for the storm, whether that means evacuating your home in order to be safe or whether it means staying put and preparing for a possible extended power outage.
In either case, when you have a coastal home or a beach house, having a beach lift on your home can be invaluable. There are many ways in which a good lift can assist you when a big storm hits. For example, the lift can allow you to easily get groceries and other supplies up into your home if you are staying put but want to stock up on safety supplies for a power outage. If you are leaving the home and need to evacuate, a lift can also help you to remove more items from the home much more quickly. The lift can mean the difference between getting your important possessions out and having to leave some things behind.
To learn more about your options for beach lifts and to have a lift installed so you are prepared for the next storm to come your way, contact EasyLift™ today.
Making your home a safe place to be should be a top priority for everyone. If you are ready to say “Yes” to safety, consider installing an EasyLift™ on your home.
An EasyLift helps to improve the safety of your home by allowing you to more easily move items up and down into the second floor of your home. Instead of potentially doing damage to your back by carrying items upstairs, simply use the EasyLift. Instead of creating a tripping hazard by walking downstairs with your arms full of stuff, use EasyLift.
An EasyLift also helps you to make your home a safer place by allowing you to respond more quickly in a storm. Whether you’re moving supplies into the house to withstand the bad weather or evacuating and moving items out, an EasyLift makes the process faster and simpler. This can allow you to be ready for a storm faster.
Finally, an EasyLift is a good choice for your home because the lift itself is safe. With the CageArrest brake system, a 1,000 pound lift capacity and aluminum and stainless steel construction, you can rest assured that the lift is well made and is a good addition to your home.
Contact us for a free estimate. www.easylift.com.
We want to be up front and clear up and misconceptions there might be about our great product. So let us be extremely clear when we say this: It is highly inadvisable for you or anyone else to try and ride on the EasyLift™.
EasyLift is a cargo lift—not an elevator. And while we stand behind the fact that it is the number one most safe lift manufactured today, it simply is not created to carry human passengers. That said, if you ride it, you are doing so against our advice and against our wishes. So be safe guys—stay off the home lift and use it the way it was intended…to make your life easier my carrying all of your luggage! See our terms and conditions for more information.
Call Us With Your Questions
Have any questions about your new EasyLift? Wondering if our home lift is a good idea for you to purchase? Give us a call at 888-684-6110 and ask us all your questions. We live to assist!
One fear that we often hear in regards to home lifts is that potential buyers are afraid that it could end up being an eye sore. Luckily, the EasyLift is anything but that. Instead, it can actually add to the curb appeal of your home. Don’t believe us? Then click on over right now to our photo gallery and see for yourself.
What you will find is that the EasyLift is made with aesthetics in mind. It isn’t some giant, ugly metal structure that turns your beautiful home into an industrial warehouse. Instead, it has a tasteful cage built around it with vertical bars lining the front, spring loaded gate.
And if you are worried about the noise it creates, well…don’t. it’s as quiet a lift as was ever made. You’ll hardly notice it’s moving at all.
Visit EasyLift on the Web
Have any other questions about EasyLift? Visit our site at beachouselifts.com and find all the answers you need.
We talk over and over about how we sell the most reliable lift on the market. But why? What makes ours better than the others out there? Here are 4 reasons why EasyLift is the most trustworthy lift for a home you can possibly get your hands on:
- CageArrest Brake System—We have it patented, which means no one else is using it. This groundbreaking brake system ensures that your lift will never unexpectedly drop—never.
- Dual cables—EasyLift operates on dual cables. Each cable is rated at a whopping 3,200 lbs. So with not one, but two strong cables, you can have peace of mind that no accidents will occur.
- Dual beams—Our dual beams are some of the toughest, heaviest in the industry. That means your lift won’t sway or fall sideways.
- Cabled winders—Our lifts are made with dual cable winders that make sure your cables never double wrap.